Apple pie day!

HOME FORUMS Food Forum Recipes and Cooking Ideas Apple pie day!

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by sallida 1 month, 1 week ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Yvette
    yvetteedrei
    1 vote, average: 1.00 out of 1 1 Love

Hi Hi everyone! Surfing around lemontrend, I came across to this recipe, and I tries out and it was amazing! it was truly the best apple pie recipe I ever tried before!

apple pie

INGREDIENTS
    320 grams of flour
    200 grams of cold butter
    100 grams of sugar
    1 egg
    1 tsp vanilla
    1/4 tsp salt
    7-8 small apples, peeled, sliced, and cored
    1 heaping tsp cinnamon
    1/2 cup brown sugar
    2 tablespoons lemon juice
    PREPARATION
    Combine in a large bowl using a pastry blender or a fork, 300 grams of flours, butter, 100 grams of sugar, the egg and the vanilla and the salt. Finish the dough by hand. Form the dough into a disc and wrap in saran wrap and refrigerate for at least 2 hours. It’s very important to work with cold dough.
    In a large bowl, toss apples in lemon juice, 20 grams flour, and the brown sugar. Set aside.
    Divide the pie dough in two; roll out the first half and cover the pie form, and add the apples mix.
    Roll out the remaining pie dough. Cut into strips 2 cm.
    Place one layer of strips across the pie, over the apples, spacing strips about 1 cm apart. Do not press the edges down.
    Bake for 30-35 minutes, or until top is golden brown and juices are bubbling.
    Served with vanilla ice!

Sallida
    sallida
    0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 1 0 Love

Hi Yvette!, I glad you like it! thanks for sharing!

Maria
    mariaguerrero

This Apple pie looks delicious! I think I am going to try it on Sunday! I am sure my girls are going to love it!

Trop
    TropGlam

Oh my god guys! I did this weekend the pie and it was amazing! My husband like it so much! I have to do it again this weekend for his parents!

thanks!!

Sallida
    sallida

Tropglam glad you like!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be Login in to create new topics.

Pin It on Pinterest