Best products for curly hair

HOME FORUMS Fashion Forum Hair and Makeup Best products for curly hair

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by diliam 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sallida
    sallida
    1 vote, average: 1.00 out of 1 1 Love

Which are the best products for curly hair?

Tina
    Tina

I actually have curly hair, and I love my curls; I think the key to have amazing curls is to keep your hair hydrated. In the pass I have tryed a lot of different products to keep my curls in place, although I am a big fan of Kerastase products, I have lately read a lot of reviews about Ouidad products, some said that they cannot live without the climate control gel, so I will definitely going give them a try, and let you know!

Nora
    NoraB

Working as a hair dresser I have to say I tried a few products for every kind of hair and I think the REDKEN products are very good, the best I tried so far. There’s a line for curly hair which provides the hair with the moistrure they need but doesn’t make it heavy. Weather if it’s shampoo and conditioner or styling products, I am very impressed with REDKEN. Also – They smell extremely good 😉

Diliam
    diliam
    0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 1 0 Love

Hi Nora! can you tell me which product from redken I can use? I just want to give a bit of texture to my hair

thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be Login in to create new topics.

Pin It on Pinterest