best yoga Youtubers

HOME FORUMS Lifestyle Forum Healthy Lifestyle best yoga Youtubers

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by diliam 3 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tina
    Tina
    1 vote, average: 1.00 out of 1 1 Love

Can someone recommend me a nice yoga youtuber? I would love to start doing yoga in the morning, but so far I have not found a nice yoga routine in youtube

thanks!

Maria
    mariaguerrero
    2 votes, average: 1.00 out of 1 2 Love

Hey Tina!, so cool you are joining the morning yoga club! I normally do yoga with Boho Beautiful! She has a great channel, no just yoga, but other challenges, but her yoga routines are easy to follow and she always has nice messages and nice music!

enjoy and let me know!

Ps I will start this week the pilates challenge! 🙂

Sallida
    sallida
    1 vote, average: 1.00 out of 1 1 Love

Maria! so cool thanks for sharing! I will take a look on her channel!

Angie
    angie
    0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 1 0 Love

Hi Tina! If you want to start a morning yoga routine you can look for the style, level of practice and time that fits you. Normally morning routines are designed to wake up and energize, so you are ready for the day.

Look for Master teachers: Those who have the experience to teach and communicate.
    Kino Yoga: She is a experienced ashtanga teacher and gives lots of free tutorials in how to learn the poses as well short routines.

Trendy yoga you tubers:
    Yoga with Adriene: She has the right tone and describes well the routines, I guess because she is an actor and knows how to communicate.

Here is also a yoga routine that you can try, it will help you build your balance and strength and it is easy to make.

Diliam
    diliam
    0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 1 0 Love

Wow angie thanks for the tip!! I will try them out!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be Login in to create new topics.

Pin It on Pinterest