This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by sallida 1 month, 2 weeks ago.
- 20 January 2017 at 9:05 pm #7769
In order to make the forums an delightful fashion community for all, please follow these simple rules listed below:
- The official language in our forums is English. Please do not write in dialect or slang. Please always review your posts for potential spelling mistakes and grammatical mistakes before posting.
- Post in relevant sub-forums only. Messages posted in the wrong topic area will be removed and placed in the correct sub-forum by moderators.
- Bandwidth: Posts containing over-sized images and signatures will be removed.
- No spam. All automated messages, advertisements, and links to competitor websites will be deleted immediately.
- Each member is allowed to have one login account. Registering with multiple Accounts is forbidden, and will lead to deletion of all their accounts.
- Respect other users. No flaming or abusing fellow forum members. Users who continue to post inflammatory, abusive comments will be deleted and banned from the forums by moderators.
- Harassment. No threats or harassment of other users will be tolerated. Any instance of threatening or harassing behavior is grounds for deletion from the forums.
- Adult content. No profanity or pornography is allowed. Posts containing adult material will be deleted.
- Illegal content. No re-posting of copyrighted materials or other illegal content is allowed. Any posts containing illegal content or copyrighted materials like Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy will be deleted.
- We reserve the right to remove any posts we find offensive without notice. We reserve the right to take any actions we deem appropriate to ensure these forums are not disrupted or abused in any way – this includes any issues that come up as a result of the forums expanding. We reserve the right to change or modify these rules at any time. We also reserve the right to ban anyone who violates the forum rules, as access to our forums is a privilege and not a right. Any threads/posts of these types will be deleted
If you have any questions or problems, please feel free to Contact us
- The forum ‘Announcements & Rules’ is closed to new topics and replies.