How to create your own fitness routine

HOME FORUMS Lifestyle Forum Exercise How to create your own fitness routine

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by angie 2 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Angie
    angie
    0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 1 0 Love

There are millions of workouts, routines and program that can benefit your fitness and health. Strength training is one that I always choose over all. Here are the Live Healthily Ever After fitness tips for you to put together a solid strength training program to gain not only strength but muscles.

Sarah
    Sarah

Hi Angie,

i really like your post. What are your personal motivation tips?

Bella
    bella

great tips on your page! I think it is so much easier to follow a routine if you just have a little plan about what to do. Which proportions on cardio and strength training would you suggest?

Angie
    angie

Hi Sarah, I tried to answer right after but something happened with my post. Anyway, my motivation tips is to find a goal, stick with it and move to your next goal. Consistency will beat any superficial motivation when things get tough. So as soon as you know exactly what you want and not what you do not want, you will be there!

Angie
    angie
    1 vote, average: 1.00 out of 1 1 Love

Hi Bella! As I wrote in the article. First decide what would you like to accomplish, then move on to the plan. If you want to tone up, keep your shape then keep your cardio first 5-6x per week) than your strength training. If you want to show how strong you are then choose strength training before cardio (3x per week). Remember your training has to be fun and fit as well your personality.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be Login in to create new topics.

Pin It on Pinterest