Reset 7: A cleanse program

HOME FORUMS Lifestyle Forum Diets and Nutrition Reset 7: A cleanse program

This topic contains 7 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by eve_knapp 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Angie
    angie
    1 vote, average: 1.00 out of 1 1 Love

Because we all need to detox our life, which includes, not only food but surroundings, relationships, emotions, people and our own put down thoughts. It is time to follow up with the creation and foundation of proactive habits that we made for 40 days at the beginning of the year; to make your life easier, happier, more energetic. This will be totally reflected in your fitness.

A whole complete program on how to detox your food, body and mind. It is a very simple and effective guide to eliminate toxins created from unbalance eating, not enough active, negative thinking and feeling.

Who needs a cleanse time right now?

Bella
    bella
    1 vote, average: 1.00 out of 1 1 Love

I love you relating cleanse not only to food but everything surrounding you! The effect must be great. As I am a great tea fan, which one do you thing is good for feeling fresh and energized?

Angie
    angie
    0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 1 0 Love

Hi Bella!
    I would recommend a fresh selfmade ginger with mint leaves tea. It is fresh & energetic. Ginger works a anti inflammatory and helps in healing joint pain. Mint promotes digestion. Together function as a great cleanse drink 😉
    Here is also a alkaline recipe that I drink often:

Recipe: Alkaline Green Smoothie

Angie
    angie
    2 votes, average: 1.00 out of 1 2 Love

Hi Bella!
    I would recommend a fresh selfmade ginger with mint leaves tea. It is fresh & energetic. Ginger works a anti inflammatory and helps in healing joint pain. Mint promotes digestion. Together function as a great cleanse drink 😉

Efimoba
    elopez

Dear Angie,

Can I also take the ginger in the night before I go to bed or it would affect my sleep?

thanks!

Angie
    angie

Hi! Yes, there is no problem drinking a ginger tea at night, try it and let me know 🙂

Bella
    bella

thanks a lot, will keep you updated once I’ve tried

Brenda
    eve_knapp

I have never made a detox before, how is the best way to start?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be Login in to create new topics.

Pin It on Pinterest