Vienna Austria

HOME FORUMS Travel Forum Best Destinations Vienna Austria

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by mariaguerrero 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sallida
    sallida
    2 votes, average: 1.00 out of 1 2 Love

I arrive to Vienna 10 years ago, andI am proud to call this city my home… You see Vienna is a beautiful city, with a lot to offer, but what i like the most is to discover magical corners, like this one, near of Rathaus.

which are your magical places in Vienna?

Vienna

Diliam
    diliam
    1 vote, average: 1.00 out of 1 1 Love

what a beautiful picture Sallida!, you know I used to live in Vienna a couple of years ago, and I miss this city deeply. There is so many things to do and visit, my favorite place was indeed the Christmas Markt in Rathaus, it was really magical to see it. but my favorite place of all was the Zoo, I could get lost for hours…

thanks for sharing

Bella
    bella
    1 vote, average: 1.00 out of 1 1 Love

Vienna is incredible and I will be missing it a lot. Of all the main cities I visited, Vienna is definitely the greatest. Not only are the buildings just beautiful, there is so much stuff to do and enjoy. For me one of the greatest things is going for a walk with my little one at the danube, enjoying the sun!

Maria
    mariaguerrero
    0 votes, average: 0.00 out of 1 0 Love

My favourite place, is the science Museum, I spent last Saturday with my little girls there and let me tell you, I was magic… Although my girls are small ( 5 and 2) they have so much fun discovering all the animals, specially the dinosaur section, with the tiranorex moving around. I totally recommend for families who wants to spend the whole day having fun!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be Login in to create new topics.

Pin It on Pinterest