Perfect Homemade Pasta Recipe
Today I bring you guys, a special post about how to make the perfect homemade pasta. One of the things I enjoy more is to make fresh pasta, I am a big fan of the Italian kitchen, and there is nothing I love the most but to eat pasta.
The first reference of pasta is dated to 1154 in Sicily and is typically made from semolina wheat flour, mixed with eggs or just with water. In my case, I like to prepare it with eggs.
Today there is over 310 specific forms of pasta with over 1300 documented names. In this post, I will show you how to make fettuccini, without any kind of special machinery.
Servings: 3 servings
- 300 grams Wheat flour
- 3 Eggs
- 5 grams Of Semolina
- 1 pinch Os Salt
- The first thing you want to do is to put the flour on a surface and create a sort of Vulcan with a hole in the middle to add the eggs.
- After you add the eggs, mix the eggs with a fork, and add little by little the flour from the walls.
- Start using your hands and knead the dough at least for 10-15 min, this will gives elasticity to the dough.
- Make a ball with the dough and put in a plastic bag inside the fridge and let rest for at least 30 min.
- Now is the time to for rolling! Divide your dough and put it on a lightly flour surface and start rolling the dough till is thin and you can see your hand over the dough.
- Add some semolina flour on top; find the middle of the dough and fold from the outside to the center, and cut the pasta from 1/8 inch to 1/2 Inch depend on your preference.
- Last but not least unfurl the pasta into long noodles and you are ready to go! Cook it for at least 3 min and add your favourite sauce.
You can use any sauce you want with this homemade Pasta, my favorite: Bolognese
Serving: 3servings | Calories: 373kcal
Tried this recipe?Mention @Lemontrend or tag #lemontrendrecipes!