Styling Tips Michael Dye
Styling Tips by Michael Dye, Michael has been working as a fashion editor for over 15 years and he gives us today the 5 tips to fresh up your look and the 5 stylish tips for the Red Carpet. With London Fashion Week around the corner, you have to look fabulous, not just for the red carpet, but also for your daily routine.
5 tips to fresh up your look
- Invest in a personal stylist even if it’s once they will come to overlook at your wardrobe in a different way to you create new looks and help you achieve an overhaul for the new season
- Be brave try a punchier lip color I just told a friend of mine she would really suit hot pink on her lips, now she wears nothing else!
- Try adding color in your wardrobe that you have not tried before yellows or reds both can be great for both brunettes and blondes…
- If I am feeling like I need a lift, I go and have a spray tan, I love btan for a natural glow
- As s/summer is approaching invest in a new pair of sunglasses they can really change a look both vintage and new try a new shape go with a friend so you can get a first-hand opinion.